Adding Photos to Your Amazon Product Listing | What to Know
As an Amazon Seller, you need to consider every facet of promoting your product to maximize your profits. One of the most important things you can do is ensure you upload the best possible photos of your product to showcase its positive qualities. Read on and reach out to AVASK Group to learn more.
Uploading the Best Photos to Your Amazon Product Listing
The first thing you should understand when uploading photos to your Amazon product listing is that they must meet Amazon’s specific requirements. Being mindful of the following can help ensure your photos aren’t rejected:
- Pictures must include a product identifier and the filename extension
- Pictures must not have spaces, dashes, or any other additional characters
- Your picture must be either a TIFF, JPEG, PNG, or GIF
- Your picture’s color must be sRGB or CMYK
- Pictures on Amazon have to be at least 1,000 pixels in height or width
Just some additional things you can do to optimize the photos you use on your Amazon product listing are as follows:
- Try to illustrate exactly how large the item is. You can do so by taking a picture of it next to another item for added perspective.
- Amazon allows you to upload up to 8 photos. Use them all. Take pictures of your product at different angles.
- You have an option to add an infographic. This gives your customers the opportunity to learn about your product, its purpose, and why they should buy it.
- If your product is something people can use in their everyday life, upload pictures of people actually using the product. For example, if you’re selling a vacuum cleaner, upload a picture of someone happily using it.
- Amazon gives you an option to upload videos as well. Uploading a video of the product in use or of you explaining how to use it can provide clarity to customers who want to know more.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.