Amazon Offers New Seller Incentives | Here’s What to Know
Have you been considering starting your Amazon business, but have some reservations about whether it’s a worthwhile investment or whether you’ll be able to afford it? If so, you’ll be pleased to learn that Amazon has recently announced a new set of seller incentives, designed to encourage people to start their journeys as Amazon Sellers. Please continue reading and reach out to our experienced Amazon CPA to learn more about the new seller incentives and whether they may make it all worthwhile.
Here are the New Seller Incentives
Because Amazon wants to help prospective sellers attain the Perfect Launch, they are now offering a wide range of New Seller Incentives. Just some of the most notable incentives are as follows:
- 90 days of free storage for sellers with 50 units
- 180 days of free liquidation with Fulfillment by Amazon
- 5% back on your first $1,000,000 in branded sales
- The opportunity to enroll one product in Vine for free for up to 30 trusted reviews
- Up to 2,000 free Transparency codes
- A $200 credit for Sponsored Products CPC ads
- Amazon sellers from out of the country can take $200 off fulfillment fees via Amazon Global Logistics
- A $100 credit for inbound Fulfillment by Amazon shipping when using the Amazon Partnered Carrier program
If you have any further questions about the New Seller Incentives or would like to speak with a competent Amazon CPA, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our experienced team today. We are here to help you through each phase of the process of running your Amazon business.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.