Meeting in person can be a great way to network and connect with industry leaders who will help you advance your business goals, which is one of the major appeals of conferences like Prosper Show 2022. If you were unable to attend, please continue reading, then reach out to AVASK Group to learn more about the five emerging trends that you should participate in throughout 2022.
What five trends should your business take part in during 2022?
To keep your business at the forefront of your target audience’s minds, you should take part in the following emerging trends:
- Enhanced branding opportunities: If you have any authentic branded products to sell on Amazon, you may enroll in the Amazon Brand Registry Program, which will protect your Intellectual Property and subject bad actors to harsher penalties, as well as boost your brand’s external visibility by promoting in different platforms.
- Online sales expansion: Look for micro-opportunities by expanding your products to other marketplaces, such as Walmart and Target. Not only will this open more eCommerce doors, but it may allow you to tap into an international market.
- Amazon voice services: Amazon leverages a wide variety of customer information to improve its voice search products. The online retailer plans to enhance Alexa and its search algorithm, so consider applying voice and video advertising options specific to your target audience to upgrade your eCommerce marketing.
- Amazon SEO Vs. Google SEO and Advertising: Google Ads and SEO are becoming much more important for online brands, even those on Amazon, so factor this into your advertising options.
- Elevating your brand with social commerce: If you have not already, create accounts with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and/or other social media platforms to manage customer engagement by:
- Adopting an influencer marketing strategy
- Creating and posting appealing content
- Diversifying your advertising options
- Building your brand community
- Utilizing Amazon Live
The Amazon Marketplace is ever-evolving, but our group can help you navigate it. So, please give us a call today.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.