If you are an Amazon seller, there is a very good chance you are constantly asking yourself how to increase your profits. Fortunately, there are several things you can do that can help improve your sales in no time. Even the best product can further benefit from solid marketing, so please read on to learn about some simple actions you may take and services you can utilize that may drastically increase your sales.
- Research comparable products and take note of how they are priced. You must ensure you price your goods competitively. Consider comparable items’ shipping costs to your own. People see free shipping as a huge bonus, and it may make or break the transaction.
- Promotions: Consumers are always looking for promotional offerings. Taking percentages off an item’s original price, for example, may persuade someone to buy your product.
- Use clear images: The clearer and more descriptive the image, the more likely a customer is to purchase your product. Consumers will very often try to zoom in and take a closer look at an item before buying it, and if they cannot sufficiently see the product up close, they may not buy it at all.
- Ensure your product is in its appropriate category: If a buyer does not know the specific brand or type of what they’re looking for, they may simply browse by category, and as long as your item is properly placed, they may find it there.
- List your products internationally: Doing so opens your business up to millions of buyers across the globe.
- Consider using Hub by Amazon: Essentially, Hub by Amazon will free you and your staff from daily package management. It does not require an Amazon Prime membership and will not charge a fee to your residents.
- Include honest, specific and brief product descriptions: Many people want to know about all aspects of your product before they place it in their cart. Use brief, bulleted descriptions to tell your customers all they need to know in the most concise, easily-digestible manner possible
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States.