Black Friday is one of the best times of the year for Amazon Sellers, though, admittedly, it can also be the most stressful. If you are someone who is looking to have their best Black Friday yet, you’ve come to the right place. Below, you will find several tips on how to make the most of your Black Friday in 2019.
- Begin marketing for Black Friday right now, if you haven’t already. Grab potential customers’ attention by sending out emails, using your social media platform, and more.
- People get so excited for Black Friday because they know they are going to get some awesome deals. In order to compete, you will have to give the people what they want–and that’s exciting deals.
- It is also worth noting that with various types of products, deals are not enough. Studies show that it can be vastly beneficial to include free shipping. People love those words, and that, combined with an excellent, special Black Friday deal, may be just what you need to have a successful Black Friday.
- Research, research, research! It is extremely important that you are aware of what your competitors are doing this Black Friday, what they have done in the past, and how well their marketing strategy worked for them. From here, you can devise your own marketing strategy that gives you an edge.
- Keyword and SEO-related content are also extremely important. Pick two or three holiday-related terms that you want to rank for and add them throughout your posting.
- Do not hesitate to bundle certain products that complement each other, or go together, and sell them at a reduced, Black Friday rate.
Black Friday is one of the most active online shopping days of the year, so you must do everything in your power to capitalize on it. Don’t forget, it’s never too early to begin. If you haven’t already, start preparing now!
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States.