Looking to Start an Amazon Business? Here is How We Can Help.
There are few things more exciting than starting a business. Whether you plan on selling your very own, patented merchandise or not, starting a business is a big step. Though you may be rearing to go, the truth is, the key to starting any business is first consulting with an expert who can inform you of the best route to take. There are many different types of business entities, and it is critical that you have a firm understanding of what each one means so you know that you are picking the best structure for your particular business. Please continue reading to learn more about the different types of business entities.
- Limited Liability Company: Many individuals who are seeking to become Amazon business owners will choose LLC, as they have the limited liability of a corporation, as well as the positive tax implications and flexibility of a partnership. That being said, there are fewer restrictions to profit sharing, which may be undesirable to some.
- Sole Proprietorship: If you are looking to take on all assets and liabilities of your business, as well as be the sole owner, a sole proprietorship is most likely your best option. This is a comparatively inexpensive way to form a business, and you are the sole decision-maker, meaning you will have no one to butt heads with.
- Partnership: There are several different types of partnerships available, and oftentimes, this is the route that individuals who wish to start a business with one, two, or a few people will take.
- C Corporations: If you already have an established company with several employees working for you, your best bet is most likely to form what is known as a C corporation, which will have limited liability, corporate tax treatment, and can generate capital.
- S Corporations: S corporations are not dissimilar to C corporations, however, they are considered flow-through entities when it comes to tax treatment. However, S corporations frequently encompass tax savings, business expense tax credits, and more.
If you have any additional questions about which type of business is right for you, please do not hesitate to speak with our experienced Amazon CPA today.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.