As an Amazon seller, you are most likely looking into ways to grow your business. Fortunately, Amazon offers multiple features and services to help with your performance. On the other hand, there are various fees required to pay for the picking, packaging, and shipping of your orders. These are all aspects of being an Amazon seller that you must learn more about to have a successful business.
What FBA features may I use?
- Customer service for FBA orders: Amazon provides customer service on your behalf when you sell products through FBA, giving you more time to concentrate on other aspects of your business.
- Global selling: Use may FBA and the tools available in your seller account to expand your business globally, a fantastic way to boost your overall revenue.
What are some of the FBA services available to me?
- FBA Label Service: Amazon applies barcode labels to your inventory for a per-item fee.
- FBA Prep Service: Amazon prepares your inventory to meet FBA prep requirements for a per-item fee.
- FBA Repackaging Service: Amazon will repackage your qualifying FBA items that buyers have returned so you can resell them.
- Inventory Placement Service: After creating a shipping plan, your shipment may be split into multiple shipments with different destinations. However, the Inventory Placement Service allows you to send all of your inventory to a single fulfillment center, to be distributed by Amazon for a per-item fee.
- Manual Processing Service: Amazon will manually process your boxes at the fulfillment center if you do not provide box content information when you ship your inventory to FBA.
- Amazon Partnered Carrier program: Amazon-partnered carriers offer discounted rates for shipping your inventory to Amazon.
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment: Through multi-channel fulfillment, you can have Amazon fill orders for inventory that you sell on your own website and other channels.
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States.