Launching a new product on Amazon is an exciting step as an Amazon seller. There are a few steps that you can take to help ensure that your product is well-received. It is important to prepare your listing so that it reaches the maximum number of customers and browsers. To learn more about the steps to take when launching a new product on Amazon, continue reading. To discover more about maximizing your Amazon business, do not hesitate to contact our Amazon accountant, Timothy E. Nelson, CPA.
What steps should I take before and after my new product launches on Amazon?
Consider the following steps before and after your new product listing launches on Amazon:
- Before launching your new product, ensure that your ASIN is properly established.
- Ensure that your product is properly labeled.
- Include a keyword-rich description of your product. This will give potential customers a clear idea of your product while also boosting the SEO on your listing to reach a greater number of customers. Amazon even provides you with a list of guidelines to follow for keyword-rich descriptions.
- Double-check your inventory. Running out of inventory while you are making great sales can kill the momentum on your listing. It is essential to keep your product moving in the first few weeks after launch. This will also lead your customers to find the item, or something similar, elsewhere.
- Select clear and description images for your product listing. Be sure to show the product from all angles. Also, consider featuring lifestyle images to portray the product in action.
- Encourage customers to review your product, especially in the first few weeks after launch. This will boost your listing significantly.
- Begin advertising on your listing and take advantage of sponsored ads to boost your product. This will lead to the organic growth of your listing. It will also assist you in discovering which keywords are converting for your product, and which you do not want to focus on anymore.
If you have any further questions about launching a new Amazon product, do not hesitate to contact our team today. If you require the services of our accounting team to ensure your business is operating optimally, we are here to help. Give us a call when you are ready.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.