You Can Start Preparing for Prime Day Today | What You Should Know
If you are an Amazon Seller, there is a very good chance that you are aware of the importance of Prime Day. Though Amazon has not yet announced when Prime Day 2021 will be, it is best to start preparing now–it is never too early to begin preparing for Prime Day. To help you stay on track, AVASK Group has compiled a short list of some of the most important dates to keep in mind when it comes to preparing for Prime Day. Please continue and speak with us to learn more about how to prepare and how we can help ensure your business is functioning optimally at all times. Some of the most important Prime Day deadlines are as follows:
- March 29: Prime exclusive discount sourcing starts, and may only extend until sometime in June.
Deadline to Submit Lightning Deals
- April 16: After this date, Amazon Sellers in North America marketplaces can no longer submit Lightning Deals.
April 23: After this date, Amazon Sellers in Europe marketplaces can no longer submit Lightning Deals.
- May 28:You must submit all coupons in previously listed marketplaces by this date.
- May 30: All inventory must arrive at FBA Fulfillment Centers for India by this date.
- May 31: All inventory must arrive at FBA Fulfillment Centers for Amazon United States and Canada.
- June 1: All inventory must arrive at FBA Fulfillment Centers for Australia & Mexico.
- June 6: All inventory must arrive at FBA Fulfillment Centers for the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Turkey, and Spain.
Contact Our Team
If you are an Amazon seller and require the assistance of an experienced Certified Public Accountant, please contact Ebiz Accounting for an initial consultation. We provide Amazon business accounting services to clients in New York and throughout the United States. All Amazon sellers should have an accountant they can trust. If you are looking to expand your business, or even form a new one, do not hesitate to reach out to our knowledgeable team today.